Letter for addiction-Goh Jin Hao

Some of the reasons I play games are me needing to relieve some stress or if I am bored. I may also be addicted as the game may be too fun and I cannot stop playing. Addiction to games will waste my time as I do not only relieve stress but create more as I have really little time to do what is more important like completing my homework. It also causes more stress as I get stressed more with my parents stressing that I should not play too much games. Some of the ways I can fight my addiction for games is only allowing myself to play after I have completed what is more important like exercising and completing my homework or even spending more time with my family.

1 comment:

  1. hi please send me for jincheng d-200 hex file because i was dealer in turkey now some pcb board problems i need repair them. pls refer to wendy or mr tay best wishes

    ReplyDelete